Journalist/ Blogging InternGBS The Beauty Store
Internship at Talk SportsTalk Sports
Video EditorStily Inc.
Creative Writing/Social Media InternPosture Pro, Inc.
Blogger ExtraordinaireH&R Yacht Charters
Newsletter NinjaH&R Yacht Charters
Intern Needed for Manhattan DigestManhattan Digest
Travel Writing/Editing InternshipBookmark This
Inside Out Media
Posted: February 03 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDo you love to travel? This is an awesome opportunity to share your love of globetrotting with the world! Whether it’s writing about places you know or researching new and awesome off-the-beaten path attractions and adventures, you are a writing chameleon whether it’s in the format of listicles, how-to guides or personal narratives. We recently relaunched our website so in addition to writing new content, you’ll also be helping us convert some of our old articles into a shiny, new format.
Maybe you’re already a blogger looking for a more official outlet. Maybe you’re a social media all-star or simply an aspiring travel writer. This is your chance to show-off and impress us.
Inside Out Media, parent company of iExplore.com and TravelMindset is looking for an intern or part-time junior writer/editor. Based in our Chicago office, you’ll be responsible for researching, writing, editing, and publishing content on both of our sites.
Responsibilities- Work with editors to come up with awesome article assignments
- Research and edit your own pieces – well written, but with efficiency
- Reformat older posts into more engaging pieces
- Stay on top of travel trends and source articles and ideas for repurposing
- Edit and resize your own graphics
- Curate user generated content articles
Requirements- Bachelor’s Degree or studying Marketing, Journalism or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in image editing (Photoshop) and web CMS preferred
- Team player with proven ability to manage and prioritize projects in fast paced environment
SkillsRequired - Digital Journalism, Digital Marketing, Social Media, Blogging
Preferred - CMS