Editorial / Journalism InternCumulus Entertainment
Virtual Internship With Style & Entertainment WebsiteTheChicSpy.com
Summer Writers for Social & Economic Justice Needed Today! Community Blog!Community First
Philly's That Music Mag Needs an Intern Editor ASAPThat Music Mag
Journalism internship at Magazine/Publishing in the Editorial deptNew Media Publishing Group
Sports Journalist InternBlasting News
Research assistant for blogs on US Foreign PolicyWork Plus Product LLP
Web DeveloperWork Plus Product LLP
Want to be a writer for a new social media app?Bookmark This
Live Out: The Outdoor Social Network
Posted: November 30 2015
Company Location: Athens, GA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 10 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you a dedicated, creative, articulate, and organized self-starter with excellent writing and communication skills? Do you have a passion for outdoor activities? Are you interested in gaining exposure as a writer and learning about digital content marketing? Good, because that’s exactly what we’re looking for.
Live Out: The Outdoor Social Network is seeking writers to contribute to the Live Out Blog (http://www.liveout.org/blog). This position is unpaid, but offers exceptional resume-building experience and networking opportunities.
Responsibilities- Conduct research on the best places to go in the U.S. for outdoor recreation
- Report on current events and trending stories
- Write press releases, product reviews, and conduct athlete interviews
- Work with our editor and blog manager to facilitate the publishing process
This opportunity is open to those seeking hands on experience. This is an unpaid internship for college credit if desired. We will work with your school or academic adviser to help you fulfill college credit if needed but please let us know prior to the beginning of your internship so that we can coordinate appropriately with your school.
- Work remotely from comfort of your home
- Set your own hours
- No soul-crushing office maintenance work
- Start whenever you’re ready
Interested in a writing internship with Live Out? Tell us your story and why you would be a good fit. Email us at email@example.com.
RequirementsInterns applying for this internship should be journalism, marketing, business, or new media and communications majors with experience conducting research and writing on assigned topics. The applicant should possess excellent writing and communications skills, be detail oriented and be able to contribute a minimum of two articles per week. Other qualities we look for include:
- Passion & knowledge for outdoor activities
- Proactive go-getter with an entrepreneurial spirit, high energy, fun, positive can-do attitude and work-ethic
- Reliable, detail-oriented and extremely motivated
- Honesty, hard work (doing your best) and willingness to learn
- Basic knowledge of SEO & how to use Google’s Keyword Planner to help your article get found in the search engines