Internship for Students Interested In Business, Politics, Journalism, Entertainment or Media ArtsUnderground Network
Pac 12 Sports JournalistsArmchair All-Americans
Spring Blog Writing InternshipWHAT ARE THOSE
Virtual Editorial / Journalism/ Blogging Intern/ Digital MarketingBullyfambam
Events ReporterDimas Consulting & Events
PhotographerDimas Consulting & Events
Press Releases / Online News Outlets InternshipHRW Music Group, LLC
Broadcast Journalist Students Ready to Report and Combat Fake News StoriesFirst Person
Black Market Strategies
5146 Stage Rd Suite 102
Posted: February 05 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIts All About Raleigh - Frayser - North Memphis magazine is a publication issued monthly. It is our mission to promote business growth, opportunity, community and healthy lifestyles in our targeted communities while delivering news and valuable information that can be used to improve quality of life for our citizens.
We are looking for writers to create original, locally and regionally focused content, primarily audio, video, and text.
• Maintain an editorial schedule.
• Work within established budgets and deadlines.
• Manage and create engaging content for magazine and social media sites.
• Represent the Company’s at events and meetings. Will be required to attend selected events outside of normal business hours.
Requirements• Journalism or general writing experience
• Ability to generate creative subject ideas
• Outstanding research skills
• Ability to work remotely
• Ability to work within a set deadline
• Team player