Globe Afrique is Looking for Journalists to Write About Africa & the DiasporaGlobe Afrique
International - Global Journalism Internship - Remote - VirtualIVANNOVATION
Winter Editorial InternshipChicago Agent Publishing
Social Media Marketing // Content CreatorThe Social Group
JOURNALISM / MARKETING INTERNSHIP (Remote)(Private)
Content Creation InternshipXperii
Content & Communications Mandatory Internship (m/f)InterNations GmbH
Editorial / Journalism InternMONTREUIL GROUP
Writer - VirtualBookmark This
Posted: February 02 2016
Company Location: Atlanta, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPashionistas is a growing digital media company run by a group of passionate and progressive-thinking women who discuss any and all social issues completely unfiltered. This includes articles on the topics of politics, women’s rights, race, LGBTQ, and health. We have received recognition from Matt McGorry, Jhene Aiko, and Wondaland Records, and others. Visit Pashionistas.com!
Pashionistas is looking for writers to join our team!
Responsibilities- Write 1-2 articles a week related to one or more of the following topics: politics, women’s rights, race, LGBTQ, and health
- Promote your articles on your social media accounts (retweet, reblog, repost)
- Stay up-to-date on current events and remain passionate about social issues
Requirements- Must have a passion for social issues, women’s rights, and community service
- Must be enrolled in a college or university; completing a major in Mass Communications, Journalism, English, or Political Science preferred
- Must demonstrate strong writing and communication skills
- Must be socially aware and up-to-date with current events
- Must have an engaging personality and strong interest in journalism and writing for a blog
- Having your own blog a plus
If this sounds like you, send your cover letter, resume, and 3 writing clips to email@example.com!
SkillsRequired - Writer, Journalism, Blogger, Blogging
Preferred - Digital Journalism