Newsletter NinjaBeloved Streets of America
Editorial / Journalism InternTBC Media Group, LLC
Editorial / Journalism InternDirect Cannabis Network
Fashion Writer InternThe Quintessential Gentleman
Editorial / Journalism InternOphir Energy Plc.
MUSIC/ENTERTAINMENT BLOGGER INTERNSHIPintice
CELEBRITY NEWS BLOGGER INTERNSHIPintice
SOCIAL MEDIA BLOGGER INTERNSHIPintice
Writer wanted for Lacrosse websiteBookmark This
Posted: February 20 2015
Company Location: Glen Rock, NJ
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGUARDIAN Sports is a start-up company focused on Lacrosse Goalies. It was instituted to create a National Goaltending program. We are looking for several individuals interested in writing for our website. Times are flexible and the internship can be remotely performed. We look forward to bringing on some sports journalists to help us grow and publicize lacrosse ~ the fastest growing game in the U.S..
Responsibilities- Write posts and articles for our website.
- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Manager.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Creating or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed.
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Word Press
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Social Media, English, Microsoft PowerPoint, Website Copy
Preferred - Database Design, Database Administration, Adobe, Lacrosse, Wordpress Design