Blogger ExtraordinaireH&R Yacht Charters
Newsletter NinjaH&R Yacht Charters
Associate EditorLPB Media
Editorial Intern (remote)LPB Media
Article Writing Internship for National News SiteBryan Tropeano
Editorial Video Internship with YourTango.comYourTango
Virtual internship - Blogging, editing and writing for an online sneakers magazine & ecommerceDamn Kicks
Writer wanted for Lacrosse websiteBookmark This
Posted: February 20 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGUARDIAN Sports is a start-up company focused on Lacrosse Goalies. It was instituted to create a National Goaltending program. We are looking for several individuals interested in writing for our website. Times are flexible and the internship can be remotely performed. We look forward to bringing on some sports journalists to help us grow and publicize lacrosse ~ the fastest growing game in the U.S..
Responsibilities- Write posts and articles for our website.
- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Manager.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Creating or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed.
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Word Press
SkillsRequired - English, Website Copy, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Social Media
Preferred - Wordpress Design, Adobe, Lacrosse, Database Design, Database Administration