Journalist for a Grassroots OrganizationNYAToday
Editorial / Journalism InternThe Unnamed Collective
Content WriterOur Shea-Bar
Junior Business WriterQuantumrun
Blogger ExtraordinaireH&R Yacht Charters
Newsletter NinjaH&R Yacht Charters
Associate EditorLPB Media
Editorial Intern (remote)LPB Media
World Entertainment Resource Company LLC
Posted: August 30 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWHAT IS WORLD ENTERTAINMENT RESOURCE COMPANY?
World Entertainment Resource Company, LLC provides daily access to a professional level between models, actors, photographers, movie producers, agencies, musicians, and fashion designers.
Get discovered by the top professionals and receive daily tips about the entertainment industry. It is a lifetime experience to have access to our database to able communicate and market your work to various agencies or record labels.
Our general purpose is to be a portfolio hosting website and community for photographers, models, makeup artists, movie producers, hair stylists, actors, artists, fashion designers and musicians
Please inclue your work example with your resume.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
-Manage social media platform
Requirements- Strong organizational and communication skills with attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus (not require)
-Interest in Fitness/Health