Editorial InternLabelleladiva Enterprises LLC
Editorial AssistantSouthern Bride
Staff WriterThe Black Sheep Rutgers
Digital Content Curator/ Web Journalism INTERNHedge Accordingly
Business Writer / BloggerBlue Star Partners LLC
Writers/ Editors for Music-Based Lifestyle MagazineBookmark This
Posted: January 31 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOur up and coming publication is seeking a handful of talented journalists/ editors who not only have an unfounded passion for writing and electronic music, but are eager to apply their passion and knowledge of the industry to a quickly expanding publication. As a member of our team, you will gain the opportunity to write on a myriad of topics, including pop culture, the latest electronic music industry news (as it happens), upcoming singles, mix compilations, studio albums, tech/ business/ fashion(relating to the electronic community); select editorials; reviews of upcoming releases via privileged access to track promos from various well known record labels and publicity agencies; weekly creative features about and with your favorite artists, and more.
Requirements* Your style of writing is professional, expressive, well-voiced, and free of basic grammatical errors and punctuation. (An MLA handbook is your friend!)
* Posses a sound knowledge of all electronic dance music genres and understand what sonic elements differentiate one from the other.
* Understand the difference between a blog and a professional publication.
* Social network savvy with a basic understanding of industry trends.
* Available to commit to a certain number of write-ups on a weekly basis.
* Interested in furthering your career in journalism, mass media, and the music industry at large.