Online Journalism/Writing Internship (Virtual)New York Minute Magazine
Lead Editor Internship (Virtual)New York Minute Magazine
Journalism Internship - Contributing WriterTUN.com
Journalist / WriterSRM Graphics and Printing
Journalism Intern for Girls & Women's Empowerment InitiativeProject GirlSpire
Journalism InternXperience Management Group
PR/Journalist Intern for Fashion TechFashom
Blogger ExtraordinaireH&R Yacht Charters
Writers/Journalists/Bloggers Needed for Print and Digital ContentBookmark This
333 W. Garvey Ave. Suite B #360
Monterey Park, CA
Posted: October 06 2016
Application Deadline: December 9, 2016
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionSocial industry-focused publishing company seeking Writer/Blogger Interns. Looking for eager individuals interested in public relations, social networking, and trending topics within various markets from teen, fashion, sports, entertainment to local topics.
Interns will be involved with many facets of social media, including content creation, follower fanbase expansion, and brand building. For those with an outgoing and creative personality, your work will have the opportunity to expand a fast-paced, growing market.
** School credit available, if necessary.
Responsibilities- Work with Editor on assigned editorial
- Research and stay on top of trends
- Contact various sources for content
- Create content for Social Networks, knowledge of SEO
- Develop social network campaign to grow follower count
- Build brand in print and digital platforms
Requirements- Candidate must be located in the Southern California area.
- Reliable and Personable
- Independent Thinker and Positive Attitude
- Be able to file fast, accurate, newsworthy reports on a variety of topics
- Have strong interest in a wide range of topics and an ability to treat pop culture with insight and intelligence
- Have a passion for honest, un-spun, objective writing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledgeable of Social Media as well as SEO
- Must have strong computer knowledge
- Experience with journalism is a plus
* Serious candidates submit cover letter with resume.
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Word, Social Media, Article Writing, Content Creation, Journalism, Blogging, Social Media Blogging, Research and Development
Preferred - Entertainment Journalism, Community Journalism, Digital Journalism, Editing