Legal Intern --> Emerging Technology StartupDaoCloud
Student of law focus on corporate law and Intellectual propertyretailsights
Community Legal Empowerment Intern - Refugee RightsAsylum Access
Global Legal Services - Refugee RightsAsylum Access
Civil Rights Law Clerkship & InternshipCAIR-Chicago
2nd or 3rd Year Law StudentBookmark This
Legal Counsel Plans, Inc
240 Crandon Blvd
Key Biscayne, FL
DescriptionWe are a Law Firm on Key Biscayne assisting clients throughout the United States with Consumer and Debt defense.
ResponsibilitiesSummary / Purpose
Intern will assist the department or project manager in providing support to that area. In addition, they may be assigned specific projects either as part of, or in addition to, the day-to-day activities related to the assignment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Carryout to completion specific projects assigned by the Project or Department Manager.
• Flexible work schedule given potential deadlines
• Adhere to all rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
• Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
• May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
RequirementsIn order to qualify for the 2013 Program, you must:
be enrolled in your first or second year of an American Bar Association accredited law school.
We prefer candidates who have, at minimum, a 2.5 GPA
Note that we may also consider candidates who are enrolled in post-law school graduate programs.
Understand cost-reduction principles and how to implement goals
Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization