Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Wagnon Law Group
515 Louisiana Street,, suite 200
DescriptionOur thorough understanding of complex tax law and comprehensive knowledge of tax implications for individuals and small businesses allows us to provide the highest quality legal guidance and advocacy to yield results nationwide.
Our services range from state and federal tax return preparation to IRS problems such as levies, audits, account seizures, wage levies, criminal tax issues, civil and criminal forfeiture proceedings, tax appeals, IRS trust fund taxes, IRS tax court litigation, tax liens, and offers in compromise, WAGNON LAW GROUP, PLLC also helps individuals, families and businesses with their financial problems. We specialize in Chapter 7, 11 & 13 Bankruptcies and we deal with professional licensing issues.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education