Social Media & Community Management InternHonorary Cadets Youth Leadership Academy
Equal Justice Works FellowDiocesan Migrant & Refugee Services
Immigrant Children's Defense Corps Fellow (Lawyer)Diocesan Migrant & Refugee Services
Paralegal internLfl Records ltd.
Paralegal / AdminSamini Scheinberg PC
Immigration Paralegal InternBookmark This
Price Paralegal Services
Jimmy Carter Boulevard
DescriptionPrice Paralegal & Immigration Services is a Paralegal firm based in Atlanta. This firm provides legal assistance to local Attorneys and provides Immigration Services to clients all around the world. Price Parlegal & Immigration Services is dedicated to providing cost effective, timely and accurate service with our extensive experience. We are prided in our professional service that provides a highly personal touch with all of our clients. For the past ten years, we have been continuously involved in Bankruptcy, Real Estate, Criminal Law, Immigration and Family Law.
We are seeking a Bilingual candidate that can manage complex tasks, carry a customers confidentiality, prioritize their work load, meet strict deadlines, be extremely detail oriented and have the ability to edit carefully. The ideal candidate must be professional, self motivated with strong initiative, have a positive attitude and provide OUTSTANDING client service. The successful completion of this internship can lead to a PERMANENT PAID POSITION.
Responsibilities- Assist in Preparing Immigration Applications/Petitions; draft forms and supporting letters, and gather supporting documentation within expected timelines as assigned by manager for submissions to the appropriate government agency
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Finalize documents after review by a Manager in the office
- Communicate with clients via e-mail and phone providing information and assistance to clients regarding legal procedures ( NOT LEGAL ADVICE)
- Make photocopies, send faxes and return and retrieve files
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Certificate or Degree in Paralegal Studies
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus
- Fluency in Spanish is a MUST
-Must have an interest in Immigration
- Must have excellent written and communication skills
- Must be available between the hours of 9am to 1pm
- Must be able to commit 90 days to this internship