Internship for law graduates or 3rd year law studentsBookmark This
New Horizon Financial Corporation
240 Crandon Blvd
Key Biscayne, FL
In order to qualify for the 2013 Program, you must:
be enrolled in your first or second year of an American Bar Association accredited law school.
We prefer candidates who have, at minimum, a 2.5 GPANote that we may also consider candidates who are enrolled in post-law school graduate programs.
Summary / Purpose
Intern will assist the department or project manager in providing support to that area. In addition, they may be assigned specific projects either as part of, or in addition to, the day-to-day activities related to the assignment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Carryout to completion specific projects assigned by the Project or Department Manager.
• Flexible work schedule given potential deadlines
• Adhere to all rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
• Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
• May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Requirements- Understand cost-reduction principles and how to implement goals
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization