Paralegal internLfl Records ltd.
Legal Intern - UnpaidDC Office of the Inspector General
Federal Office of Inspector General Student Volunteer Legal InternshipFederal Maritime Commission OIG
Junior Law Consultant in Immigration industryOztimum
Legal Assistant, Paralegal, Marketing and Sales InternshipConcord Law Group
Korean speaking law school studentsBookmark This
Heajin Jung Law Firm, LLC
DescriptionLaw office located in Northern Virginia region seeks Korean speaking law school students for paid internship. Our practice area is unique. We do technology transfer and FDA law consulting between Korea and the U.S. Currently, we seek law school students who are interested in patent law and some technologies (e.g. pharmaceutical, bioengineering, chemistry, etc.). They are going to research current patent litigation cases and summarize in Korean. This is paid internship. Work hours and workplaces would be flexible.
Responsibilities- Legal research
- translating from English to Korean or vice versa
Requirements- J.D. students or LL.M. students in Washington, D.C. area
- Possess science backgrounds (e.g. biology, chemistry, bioengineering, etc.)
- Possess skills at spotting issues
- excellent writing skills both in Korean and English
- MUST meet deadlines if work projects would be assigned.
- Familiarity with MS word