Law Internship (Construction Law)Bookmark This
6274 28th ST
East Grand Rapids, MI
DescriptionWe are a property management company who lease properties out to potential clients. For this internship we are seeking a hard working individual who is looking an internship in the field of law. This individual would be helping work on law cases and performing law related tasks. Their duties would also include:
Assist the Collection personnel with administrative tasks, including researching the status of payments, mailing rental delinquent notices, follow-ups, etc.
· Reviewing and researching contract issues.
· Help draft materials for meetings.
· Writing relevant memorandums.
· Cover hearings and conduct research as needed on issues.
· Assist with legal research, administrative, and programmatic functions.
· Participating in meetings
Requirements· Excellent customer service and organizational skills.
· Excellent diplomacy skills and absolute sensitivity/confidentiality.
· Strong communication skills: Good command of English, both spoken and written.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills: the ability to successfully interact with a variety of people.
· Solid organizational skills and ability to effectively learn and work in a team environment as well as independently.