Legal InternPath Medical
Legal InternshipBag Fund Inc.
Department of Justice, Consumer Protection BranchU.S. Department of Justice, Consumer Protection Branch
Social Media & Community Management InternHonorary Cadets Youth Leadership Academy
Equal Justice Works FellowDiocesan Migrant & Refugee Services
Law Office InternBookmark This
Yang & Wang, P.C.
18645 E Gale Ave
City Of Industry, CA
DescriptionYang & Wang, P.C. was founded in 2011 on the belief that our customers’ needs are of the utmost importance. Our firm is committed to meeting those needs and have attorneys with science, technological, medical, and business backgrounds to provide a full range of intellectual property and business law services for our clients. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals.
Responsibilities- Manage the office front desk and answer phone calls
- Organize and collect progress reports
- Monitor project calendar, ensuring project is on schedule and in budget
- Perform miscellaneous tasks as necessary
Requirements- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization
- Detail-oriented, good listening skills, and ability to follow directions carefully