Legal & Compliance InternWisconsin Economic Development Corporation
Legal Internship for 2L, 3L, Recent Bar Passer/FailerLaw Offices of Amir Sam Dibaei
Dynamically growing defense law firm is looking for interns for a busy office.The Law Offices of Max Malmygin
Law Clerk/ReceptioistEnsminger Law Offices
Attorney or Attorney in TrainingJoseph M. Ghabour & Associates, LLC
Law & Real Estate Mediation InternshipBookmark This
Advantage Legal Group
12207 NE 8th St
DescriptionAdvantage Legal Group (www.advantagelegalgroup.com) is a successful recognized Law Firm that specialized in Bankruptcy, Mortgage Mediation and Modification as well as Real Estate Short Sales in the State of Washington.
Advantage Legal Group is looking for an individual with customer service skills to join our team. We would like to give you the opportunity to contribute and apply your knowledge to bankruptcy law in the exciting field of Real Estate. As an added bonus, you will benefit from the experience of working in an modification and mediation environment and will be exposed to different areas of the real estate industry.
Check it out:
To learn more about Advantage Legal Group and the services we offer, take a look at our Website
ResponsibilitiesAt Advantage Legal Group, you will:
• Mediate real estate and legal issues that arise between the borrower and the bank
• Prevent foreclosures by actively working with clients on their mediation or modification.
• Negotiate with banks and clients to ensure all parties' satisfaction.
• Be involved in the sales of distressed properties.
• Educate, advise and assist owners in listing their properties.
• Develop skills to maintain and expand our transaction and customer base
• Master techniques to connect property owners in order to explain their need for legal help.
• You are a current student, legal studies, real estate and /or business.
• You have excellent customer service skills, a passion for working with people, and an enthusiastic, outgoing personality.
• You have patience and perseverance.
• You have the capability to adapt to a myriad of situations.
• You have previous Internship experience and/or work experience.
• You have superb time management skills.
• You are available a minimum of 3 months, 20+hrs/week
If this internship interests you, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put “internship” in the subject line.