Talks on Law - Sports Law InternshipTalksOnLaw
Contract, Sports, & IP Legal / Law Internship for International Sports Apparel CompanyAGV Sports Group, Inc.
In-House Corporate Law Clerk (Current JD Student only)National Railway Equipment Co.
Entry Level Personal Injury ParalegalThe Weinstein Firm
Law Clerk IRatner Companies
Legal AssistantBookmark This
Murphy & Price, LLP
151 West Street, Suite 102
DescriptionAnnapolis Law Firm seeks Intern to learn legal research skills and assist with Case File Management.
Responsibilities- Write effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Organize and manage multiple case files and projects
- Communicate with clients, opposing counsel, vendors and state agents, acting as liaison with attorneys
- Edit and proof read other team members work and provide constructive feedback
Requirements- Must have a HS Diploma; Associates or partial Bachelor's degree required
- Possess skills at initiating innovative ideas, unifying team members, and proficient English writing skills
- Prefer challenges that involve communication, are people-oriented, involve creative thinking and problem solving
- Possess Research skills and ability to focus
-Multi-tasking is a must