Paralegal internLfl Records ltd.
Legal Intern - UnpaidDC Office of the Inspector General
Federal Office of Inspector General Student Volunteer Legal InternshipFederal Maritime Commission OIG
Junior Law Consultant in Immigration industryOztimum
Legal Assistant, Paralegal, Marketing and Sales InternshipConcord Law Group
Legal AssistantBookmark This
Murphy & Price, LLP
151 West Street, Suite 102
DescriptionAnnapolis Law Firm seeks Intern to learn legal research skills and assist with Case File Management.
Responsibilities- Write effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Organize and manage multiple case files and projects
- Communicate with clients, opposing counsel, vendors and state agents, acting as liaison with attorneys
- Edit and proof read other team members work and provide constructive feedback
Requirements- Must have a HS Diploma; Associates or partial Bachelor's degree required
- Possess skills at initiating innovative ideas, unifying team members, and proficient English writing skills
- Prefer challenges that involve communication, are people-oriented, involve creative thinking and problem solving
- Possess Research skills and ability to focus
-Multi-tasking is a must