Legal Assistant InternBookmark This
Ameen, Badawi, & Associates
601 N. Ashley Drive STE 350
An opportunity to gain some first hand experience by working in a law firm. The firm handles mostly immigration, patent law, and civil litigations. The attorneys are looking for a qualified applicant that is available during the week from 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM. One of the many experiences the potential applicant will attain is inside knowledge of the legal procedure in and outside of the court and clerk's office.
Responsibilities- Organize and collect case information
- Greet Clients
- Organize files
Requirements* Understand cost-reduction principles and how to implement goals
* Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
* Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization
* Available during the week from 9-5.
* Basic office skills required and multi-tasking abilities
* A fluency in a second language is a plus but not required