Legal /Customer service and Real Estate Mediation InternshipBookmark This
New York Habitat
307 Seventh Avenue
New York, NY
DescriptionNew York Habitat:
New York Habitat (http://www.nyhabitat.com) is a successful recognized International Real Estate & Travel Agency specialized in the Furnished Rental, Bed & Breakfast and Vacation Rental markets in New York, Paris, London and the South of France.
About your role at New York Habitat:
New York Habitat is looking for an individual with a combination of legal and customer service skills to join our team. We would like to give you the opportunity to contribute and apply your knowledge of real estate law as well as to share our expertise in the exciting field of furnished rentals. As an added bonus, you will benefit from the experience of working in an International environment and will be exposed to different languages (Spanish, English, Italian, German and French).
At New York Habitat, you will:
• Mediate real estate and legal issues that arise between apartment owners and tenants
• Prevent complaints by actively working with clients and owners.
• Negotiate with owners and clients to ensure all parties' satisfaction.
• Be involved in the compliance of new apartment listings.
• Educate, advise and assist owners in listing their properties.
• Develop skills to maintain and expand our inventory of apartments
• Master techniques to connect with listing owners in order to explain the company’s need for legal compliance.
• You are a current student, legal studies, real estate and /or business.
• You have excellent customer service skills, a passion for working with people, and an enthusiastic, outgoing personality.
• You have patience and perseverance.
• You have the capability to adapt to a myriad of situations.
• You have previous Internship experience and/or work experience.
• You have exceptional English communication skills! (speak French, Spanish or another language is a plus)
• You have superb time management skills.
• You are available a minimum of 3 months, 10 to 15h/week
Only Student with Pre-approved credit will be considered! Flexible schedule possible!
If this internship interests you, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put Legal /Customer service and Real Estate Mediation internship in the subject line.
Check it out:
To learn more about New York Habitat and the services we offer, take a look at our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/newyorkhabitat
And to stay connected and to receive our latest news, follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/newyorkhabitat
We also have great informative videos on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/newyorkhabitat