Legal InternBookmark This
Beauty Roxx DC
DescriptionBeauty Roxx DC has been established in the to empower young women to overcome academic, social, and emotional difficulties so that they can reach their full potential; to provide young women with the opportunity to become prominent leaders in our society by giving them the tools necessary to achieve excellence in all facets of their lives; to promote healthy responsible behavior that allows girls to grow socially, emotionally, physically, and spiritually.
• Conduct legal research on legal cases, policy issues, and legislative initiatives.
• Draft legal memoranda, court documents, and trial materials.
• Participate in case preparation by filing court documents, gathering records, performing background checks, and more.
• Perform data entry and other administrative tasks as needed.
• Currently enrolled in law school.
• Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
• Exceptional writing, research and verbal communication skills.
• Attention to detail and ability to work independently.
• Immediate ability to use such programs as: Word, Excel, Outlook, Publisher, and PowerPoint.