Legal InternBookmark This
Project Baby Blvd
DescriptionProject Baby Blvd serves families in the community who are in need of essential baby items.
We will be collecting from ages newborn to 4 years old, girls and boys.
We work with participating non-profit organizations throughout the DC Metropolitan and Richmond Area as well as individual families.
Responsibilities• Draft Living Wills, Wills, Guardianship paperwork, etc.
• Perform data entry and other administrative tasks as needed.
Requirements• Currently enrolled in law school or paralegal.
• Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
• Exceptional writing, research and verbal communication skills.
• Attention to detail and ability to work independently.
• Immediate ability to use such programs as: Word, Excel, Outlook, Publisher, and PowerPoint.