Entry Level Personal Injury ParalegalThe Weinstein Firm
Law Clerk IRatner Companies
Legal Internship at a film and tv studioRollin' Studios, Inc.
Immigration Law Summer Internship for Spanish-speakersCatholic Charities of Newark, Immigration Assistance
Legal Intern/paralegalLaw Office of Ping C. Shen
Legal InternBookmark This
Project Baby Blvd
DescriptionProject Baby Blvd serves families in the community who are in need of essential baby items.
We will be collecting from ages newborn to 4 years old, girls and boys.
We work with participating non-profit organizations throughout the DC Metropolitan and Richmond Area as well as individual families.
Responsibilities• Draft Living Wills, Wills, Guardianship paperwork, etc.
• Perform data entry and other administrative tasks as needed.
Requirements• Currently enrolled in law school or paralegal.
• Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
• Exceptional writing, research and verbal communication skills.
• Attention to detail and ability to work independently.
• Immediate ability to use such programs as: Word, Excel, Outlook, Publisher, and PowerPoint.