Legal InternBookmark This
Alpha Beta Creatives
DescriptionAlpha Beta Creatives is a new digital agency based in NYC and is searching for a smart, enthusiastic bookkeeper who is interested in understanding more about financial structure of a new startup.
ResponsibilitiesAlpha Beta Creatives developed our internship program to help students acquire the knowledge and skills in an on–the–job environment. Interns perform bookkeeping procedures with Wave Accounting financial software
AlphaBetaCreative Interns receive legal:
Hands on Experience
* Interns can work remotely from their homes via Alpha Beta Creatives administrative portal.
RequirementsWe are looking for someone who's hungry to learn, motivated to succeed, and excited to make a meaningful impact to help achieve the company's goals. We'd love to hear from you if you meet or exceed the following qualifications:
- You are experienced. You have worked in startup and/or corporate law, or related.
- Your written English is good.
- You're talented, hardworking, hyper-motivated, and extremely ambitious.
- You're very computer-savvy and have excellent Excel skills.
- You're meticulous, extremely detail-oriented and hate making even small mistakes.
- You can work for at least six months.