Talks on Law - Sports Law InternshipTalksOnLaw
Contract, Sports, & IP Legal / Law Internship for International Sports Apparel CompanyAGV Sports Group, Inc.
In-House Corporate Law Clerk (Current JD Student only)National Railway Equipment Co.
Entry Level Personal Injury ParalegalThe Weinstein Firm
Law Clerk IRatner Companies
Legal InternBookmark This
1691 Phoenix Blvd. Suite 390
DescriptionGranville|Shy. L.L.C. is a law firm in College Park, Georgia that provides high-quality guidance and representation in bankruptcy, family, personal injury, DUI and criminal defense law. We have more than 25 years of combined experience, are extremely professional , and always focuses on the best interest of our clients. Our internship program is designed to give undergraduate and law school students who have demonstrated an interest in a career in the law a chance to gain first hand knowledge of how a law firm functions.
Responsibilities- Assist attorneys with cases, as well as accompanying attorneys to court appearances, mediations and depositions, when appropriate.
- Exercise analytical and research skills to prepare oral reports, written memoranda, pleadings and motions on a broad range of legal issues.
- Work under time constraints, and will need to abide by ethical and professional standards while handling
sensitive and confidential materials.
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required, as well as computer skills, including proficiency with the use of Westlaw or Lexis.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality.
Requirements- Working towards a degree in the legal field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills