Regulatory ResearchRisk Insurance & ReInsurance Solutions, Inc.
Legal Consulting InternshipI am Alphawoman, LLC
Legal InternSmollworld Creative Entrprises
Bioethics/Legal Research Intern (paid)Association for the Accreditation of Human Research Protection Programs, Inc.
Legal Intern - UnpaidDC Office of the Inspector General
Legal InternBookmark This
1691 Phoenix Blvd. Suite 390
DescriptionGranville|Shy. L.L.C. is a law firm in College Park, Georgia that provides high-quality guidance and representation in bankruptcy, family, personal injury, DUI and criminal defense law. We have more than 25 years of combined experience, are extremely professional , and always focuses on the best interest of our clients. Our internship program is designed to give undergraduate and law school students who have demonstrated an interest in a career in the law a chance to gain first hand knowledge of how a law firm functions.
Responsibilities- Assist attorneys with cases, as well as accompanying attorneys to court appearances, mediations and depositions, when appropriate.
- Exercise analytical and research skills to prepare oral reports, written memoranda, pleadings and motions on a broad range of legal issues.
- Work under time constraints, and will need to abide by ethical and professional standards while handling
sensitive and confidential materials.
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required, as well as computer skills, including proficiency with the use of Westlaw or Lexis.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality.
Requirements- Working towards a degree in the legal field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills