Legal Intern --> Emerging Technology StartupDaoCloud
Student of law focus on corporate law and Intellectual propertyretailsights
Community Legal Empowerment Intern - Refugee RightsAsylum Access
Global Legal Services - Refugee RightsAsylum Access
Civil Rights Law Clerkship & InternshipCAIR-Chicago
Legal InternshipBookmark This
Onyejekwe & Associates, LLP
892 Broad Street, 2nd Floor
DescriptionHave you been applying for legal jobs and keep getting turned down because you don't have experience? Our firm has a great legal internship opportunity that will get you the hands on experience you seek. Our firm practices Employment, Criminal, Family, Personal Injury and Immigration. We are looking for candidates that wish to gain legal experience as a paralegal intern or legal assistant intern. SPANISH SPEAKING PREFERENCE, BUT NOT REQUIRED.
1. Learn the practice of law
2. Be part of legal cases
3. Learn Legal writing and Research
4. Great Resume booster
5. College Credit
6. Get an opportunity to go to court and see oral arguments, hearings, trial
1. Must be a self-starter
2. Must be over the age of 18
3. Must be reliable and dependable
4. Must have access to transportation
5. Must be able to work a minimum of two days per week
6. Must have interest in the practice of law.
7. Must be able to use word, draft letters, and use excel.
If you are interested, please send your resume and your availability.