Legal AdminGlo Religion
Legal/HR Summer 2016Relix Media Group
SEC - Student Honors Legal Internship (Nationwide - see full announcement)U.S. Securities & Exchange Commisison
SEC - Student Honors Legal Internship (DC office)U.S. Securities & Exchange Commisison
Bilingual Spanish/English Speaking Legal Assistant for Immigration Law firmMalik Law Group
Summer Legal Intern (Paid Position)The Schlitt Law Firm
Legal Internship for Law StudentIntrepid Law Group
Data Privacy and Legal Assistant InternUnited Nations Global Pulse
Legal Internship (Paid)Bookmark This
117 N Henry Street
Posted: August 13 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionInterested in administrative or aviation law? Boutique law firm in Old Town Alexandria seeks motivated law school student or recent graduate for a part-time fall internship. Compensation and/or school credit is available.
ResponsibilitiesInterns will work on matters such as—
• Monitoring congressional and regulatory activity on issues of identified importance to clients.
• Reviewing and drafting contracts for association clients.
• Creating memos and matrices on regulatory matters.
• Monitoring aviation and construction news and distribute to attorneys and clients; potential for involvement in publications and public relations.
• Updating the firm library (electronic & hard-copy).
• Conducting legal research as requested, including cite and fact checking of firm documents.
For more information about the Firm and association clients visit www.potomac-law.com, www.arsa.org and www.aednet.org.
Interested candidates should forward cover letter, resume and writing sample to email@example.com.