Legal Internship - Fall SemesterTeacher Retirement System of Texas
Legal Internship - Fall 2016Met Council
Sport Agency / Administrative Assistant InternThe BDS Agency, LLC
Legal Research InternLaw Offices of Michael Y. Lo
legal Internship (paid) PART -TIME OR FULL TIMEMerchant Cash Cloud
Marketing InternKaehne, Cottle, Pasquale & Associates, S.C.
Legal Internship (Paid)Bookmark This
117 N Henry Street
Posted: August 13 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionInterested in administrative or aviation law? Boutique law firm in Old Town Alexandria seeks motivated law school student or recent graduate for a part-time fall internship. Compensation and/or school credit is available.
ResponsibilitiesInterns will work on matters such as—
• Monitoring congressional and regulatory activity on issues of identified importance to clients.
• Reviewing and drafting contracts for association clients.
• Creating memos and matrices on regulatory matters.
• Monitoring aviation and construction news and distribute to attorneys and clients; potential for involvement in publications and public relations.
• Updating the firm library (electronic & hard-copy).
• Conducting legal research as requested, including cite and fact checking of firm documents.
For more information about the Firm and association clients visit www.potomac-law.com, www.arsa.org and www.aednet.org.
Interested candidates should forward cover letter, resume and writing sample to email@example.com.