Legal Research InternBookmark This
20 N. Clark
DescriptionAbout this company: We are a start up company that provides business-oriented legal solutions to law firms.
• Review files, conduct legal research, and provide legal strategy
• Draft backbones for briefs, motions, contracts, agreements and any other legal documents
• Propound discovery requests and prepare discovery responses
• Prepare bullet points for motion hearings, evidentiary hearings, depositions, trials and other court hearings
• A first or second year law student who is able to work independently, possessing excellent research, writing and organizational skills and has the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Excellent electronic legal research skills
• Excellent Microsoft Word and Excel skills