Talks on Law - Sports Law InternshipTalksOnLaw
Contract, Sports, & IP Legal / Law Internship for International Sports Apparel CompanyAGV Sports Group, Inc.
In-House Corporate Law Clerk (Current JD Student only)National Railway Equipment Co.
Entry Level Personal Injury ParalegalThe Weinstein Firm
Law Clerk IRatner Companies
Litigation Research AssistantBookmark This
Almonte Law Firm, P.C.
2472 McDonald Avenue
DescriptionGeneral practice law firm is seeking Litigation Reasearch Assistant intern. The successful candidate will train under direct attorney supervision and will gain hands-on legal experience in various aspects of litigation practice including:
- Conducting legal research
- Drafting Complaints, Answers, Affirmative Defenses & Counterclaims;
- Conducting Discovery;
- Writing Legal Memorandums on various motions including Motions for Summary Judgment, Motions to Dismiss, Temporary Restraining Orders, etc.
Please respond with your resume and a cover letter describing your interest in this position at firstname.lastname@example.org
RequirementsThe following are required for the position:
- Knowledge of basic legal concepts, rules, and practices
- Passion for law
- Intelectual curiosity
- Strong research and writing skills
- Proficiency in West Law, LexisNexis, or other legal research tools
- Must be able to commit to at least 3 months, 15 hrs per week