Legal Consulting InternshipI am Alphawoman, LLC
Legal InternSmollworld Creative Entrprises
Bioethics/Legal Research Intern (paid)Association for the Accreditation of Human Research Protection Programs, Inc.
Legal Intern - UnpaidDC Office of the Inspector General
Legal Advisor InternNew Yorkers for Shota Baghaturia
Litigation Research AssistantBookmark This
Almonte Law Firm, P.C.
2472 McDonald Avenue
DescriptionGeneral practice law firm is seeking Litigation Reasearch Assistant intern. The successful candidate will train under direct attorney supervision and will gain hands-on legal experience in various aspects of litigation practice including:
- Conducting legal research
- Drafting Complaints, Answers, Affirmative Defenses & Counterclaims;
- Conducting Discovery;
- Writing Legal Memorandums on various motions including Motions for Summary Judgment, Motions to Dismiss, Temporary Restraining Orders, etc.
Please respond with your resume and a cover letter describing your interest in this position at firstname.lastname@example.org
RequirementsThe following are required for the position:
- Knowledge of basic legal concepts, rules, and practices
- Passion for law
- Intelectual curiosity
- Strong research and writing skills
- Proficiency in West Law, LexisNexis, or other legal research tools
- Must be able to commit to at least 3 months, 15 hrs per week