Paralegal internLfl Records ltd.
Legal Intern - UnpaidDC Office of the Inspector General
Federal Office of Inspector General Student Volunteer Legal InternshipFederal Maritime Commission OIG
Junior Law Consultant in Immigration industryOztimum
Legal Assistant, Paralegal, Marketing and Sales InternshipConcord Law Group
Paralegal InternBookmark This
Slomka Law Firm, PC
1069 Spring Street NW #200
DescriptionParalegal Intern for the Slomka Law Firm. Internship with possibility of long term employment.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients.
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities through calling old leads.
- Ensure all servicing and court requirements have been met.
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills