Paralegal InternBookmark This
Slomka Law Firm, PC
1069 Spring Street NW #200
DescriptionParalegal Intern for the Slomka Law Firm. Internship with possibility of long term employment.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients.
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities through calling old leads.
- Ensure all servicing and court requirements have been met.
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills