REAL ESTATE LAW FIRM/ CONSUMER ADVOCACY GROUPBookmark This
Client Services Advocacy
23272 Mill Creek Drive
Laguna Hills, CA
DescriptionClient Services Advocacy is a consumer advocacy group for the people. Your position will be to help people save their homes and assist in their pursuit of legal action against their mortgage lender. Handling most aspects of our clients financial situation you will attain experience and knowledge in legal, business and mortgage field. We have many different intern positions available. After the intern period is completed you will have the opportunity for a permanent position with us. The intern positions are limited, be sure to contact us immediately at 949-354-5669 or email us at email@example.com
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
ResponsibilitiesResponsibility includes speaking and communicating with clients in regards to saving their home.
Must be able to work with others as well as clients in a professional manner.
RequirementsMust have a strong work ethic.
Can not be afraid to be on the phone or speaking with clients.
Must be able to follow instructions and be willing to learn.