Contract, Sports, & IP Legal / Law Internship for International Sports Apparel CompanyAGV Sports Group, Inc.
In-House Corporate Law Clerk (Current JD Student only)National Railway Equipment Co.
Entry Level Personal Injury ParalegalThe Weinstein Firm
Law Clerk IRatner Companies
Legal Internship at a film and tv studioRollin' Studios, Inc.
Real Estate & Paralegal InternshipBookmark This
New York Habitat
307 Seventh Avenue, Suite 306
New York, NY
DescriptionAbout New York Habitat:
New York Habitat ( http://www.nyhabitat.com ), is a successful recognized International Real Estate Agency
We specialize in the Furnished Rental, Bed & Breakfast and Vacation Rental markets in New York, Paris, London and the South of France.
About your Internship at New York Habitat:
New York Habitat is looking for a dedicated person & team player to join our legal team. Our main goal is to share our expertise with motivated individuals and current students interested in learning more about the real estate industry, specifically the rental market in NYC.
During this internship, you will contribute your ideas & talents toward handling new challenges regarding renting furnished rentals, Bed & Breakfast, and Vacation Rentals.
Among other things, you will learn to research Department of Building complaints & other issues, review condominium by-laws and declarations, and research public information on ACRIS.
As an added bonus, you will benefit from the experience of working in an International environment and will be exposed to different languages (Spanish, English, Italian and French). You will develop your communication skills and will become more efficient in your work, organization, and time management.
At New York Habitat, you will:
• Work closely with and under the supervision of our Legal Compliance Department on cases and legal issues
• Learn how to research and verify official documentation such as Deeds, Leases, and Certificates of Incorporation etc for the listing approval process.
• Assist with research of general business and legal issues.
• Learn how to handle general customer service complaints and/or issues
• You are a current student, paralegal studies, real estate and /or business.
• You have previous Internship experience and/or work experience.
• You are curious and want to learn new things about the Real Estate Industry from a unique international organization.
• You have excellent writing/communication skills in English.
• You are computer savvy.
• You are dependable, punctual, and dedicated to doing your assigned work.
• You are available a minimum of 3 months, 10 to 15h/week
Only Student with Pre-approved credit will be considered! Flexible schedule possible!
If this position interests you, please send a cover letter and resume for immediate consideration at email@example.com. In your cover letter, please indicate your start date and length of time you are willing to commit to the internship.
Please note that: this is an unpaid internship; this does not guarantee a permanent position at the end of the internship.
Check it out:
To learn more about New York Habitat and the services we offer, take a look at our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/newyorkhabitat
And to stay connected and to receive our latest news, follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/newyorkhabitat
We also have great informative videos on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/newy