Spring 2015 Semester – FINRA Externship (Unpaid) - Equities Market Regulation – Chicago, ILFinancial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA)
Spanish Speaking Paralegal or Law Clerk InternHKA Law Group
Spanish Speaking Paralegal or Law ClerkHKA Law Group
Legal InternPath Medical
Legal InternshipBag Fund Inc.
Social Media & Community Management/Marketing InternBookmark This
Reinhardt Law Firm PC
110 Quincy NE
DescriptionWe are a small boutique law firm with offices in Albuquerque and Santa Fe. We lack a Facebook and website presence, a fact we wish to change. Our firm is interested in hiring a self-starting marketing or media intern to join our legal team. This person will work with all legal staff and report to the Senior Partner, however must be prepared to spearhead a social media / internet campaign on their own.
Responsibilities- Develop business Facebook page, law firm website, and other social media efforts
- Obtain staff input on Facebook, website, and marketing efforts
- Prepare presentations to staff on basic Facebook & website functions, concepts, and options
- Utilize social media to track & engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Identify problems and make suggestions and recommendations on marketing efforts
Requirements- Extensive knowledge of web and social media
- Skilled in clear writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Open-minded, enthusiastic, adaptable, friendly, and able to work as part of a team
- Organized & attentive to detail
- Must enjoy challenges, new ideas, future focus
- Able to work in a busy, friendly, unstructured environment
- Spanish proficiency a bonus, and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this internship position.