Social Media & Community Management/Marketing InternBookmark This
Reinhardt Law Firm PC
110 Quincy NE
DescriptionWe are a small boutique law firm with offices in Albuquerque and Santa Fe. We lack a Facebook and website presence, a fact we wish to change. Our firm is interested in hiring a self-starting marketing or media intern to join our legal team. This person will work with all legal staff and report to the Senior Partner, however must be prepared to spearhead a social media / internet campaign on their own.
Responsibilities- Develop business Facebook page, law firm website, and other social media efforts
- Obtain staff input on Facebook, website, and marketing efforts
- Prepare presentations to staff on basic Facebook & website functions, concepts, and options
- Utilize social media to track & engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Identify problems and make suggestions and recommendations on marketing efforts
Requirements- Extensive knowledge of web and social media
- Skilled in clear writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Open-minded, enthusiastic, adaptable, friendly, and able to work as part of a team
- Organized & attentive to detail
- Must enjoy challenges, new ideas, future focus
- Able to work in a busy, friendly, unstructured environment
- Spanish proficiency a bonus, and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this internship position.