Regulatory ResearchRisk Insurance & ReInsurance Solutions, Inc.
Legal Consulting InternshipI am Alphawoman, LLC
Legal InternSmollworld Creative Entrprises
Bioethics/Legal Research Intern (paid)Association for the Accreditation of Human Research Protection Programs, Inc.
Legal Intern - UnpaidDC Office of the Inspector General
The Globalgoals Incorporated Internship: Legal InternshipBookmark This
DescriptionThe Globalgoals Incorporated Internship Program Helping To Build A World Class Company Culture
We are looking for legal interns who are looking to learn about the areas of trade secret and contract law.
Introduction to the Opportunity
This is chance to further develop and learn your analytical, intellectual, and communications talent and skills and to work your way into creating the first step into a great career. What we do is exciting and cutting edge in our field and the ability to carry out plans with intelligence and creativity and to keep a sound intellect and analytical capability are important.
We are building a company culture of those who really believe in the purpose of what they are doing as well as the opportunity. We are giving owners a chance to take advantage of timing of the 24 month window of capital availability that will close when they could take advantage of an infusion of minority capital.
Our Life Friendly Culture
You can be part time with us and it’s OK with us if you do the internship from home, Starbucks, unless you’re on the phone in which case we request you make calls from as quiet a location as possible. We believe in building our company where your mind is engaged 24/7 on the purpose even if you’re just putting in a few hours a day on phones, emails or research and analysis is OK as long as we all agree we are striving for great excellence in all we do. It’s also OK with us if you have your Facebook and other social media running while you’re doing the internship time, just as long as you can represent the company in a pro manner when and you if you are actually on the phone.
We Are Committed to Team Success
We are committed to putting aside 5% of the gross income that interns assist with as a fund to use to hire interns as long as you stay on board and keep good relations with us. We are accepting part time interns. If you are persistent, smart, and adaptable and fully embrace our core values then you can be among those who turn this internship into an entry level job. This is not a promise or a guaranty but it is a real chance to make it happen at a time when our company is exploding and you could be part of something that is growing very quickly.
We are always looking to advance our aronfidential Core Values of the Company Culture of Globalgoals Incorporated
These are confidential core values they are included here so that you understand what we are building before you even start.
We have a set of core values. We are looking for people who together can fully embrace these core values even when you are on the computer at Starbucks. We hope that person is you.
1) Confidentiality – In a career in finance you will be exposed to a great deal of confidential information. You will be signing an mutual NDA We are committed to upholding all state laws and business law. The Uniform Trade Secret Doctrine is embraced by all states, it means that all aspects of our business including our business model is confidential.
2) Loyalty – We are here to support you in your future and please don’t apply if you do not believe in loyalty. It is a core value that goes deep. With loyalty you have a deeper sense of meaning in what you do in your life and those that help you.
3) Courage – Courage does not mean the courage to do foolish things. We have no fear of competition or any other competitive force because we are unique and have a great awareness of how to help our partners take advantage of timing and opportunity.
4) Law - Commitment to Upholding and Working Within the Confines or All Business Laws and Rules
Abiding by all laws of all states is really important to us.
We work with a sense of greater purpose. The increased financial value of our owner partners and our finance partners and their LPs is always most important as we understand our net worth grows only because and as their net worth does.
6) A Sense of Urgency
To contact and communicate to all who we speak to with a sense of urgency. We live in times of great opportunity for those who take action and don’t delay.
7) Long Term View
We understand short term profits are important but we also know that to be thinking 5 years into the future is where the greatest success comes from.
Personal Values That We Have As Core Values Which You Either Have Or Can Suport the Team to Have
We are dynamic, we take action, we never appear the opposite of dynamic which is flat. We are never flat.
We are always full of energy, we never appear the opposite of energized which is dragging.
We are inspired by what we are doing, we never appear the opposite which is detached from what we are doing.
We are always enthused, we never appear spaced or confused about what we are doing.
5) Intelligent – We are smart people, and we are a very smart group, don’t take our positive enthusiasm and sense of responsibility for the greater good of our partners and society to mean that we are not some of the smartest people and problem solvers.
6) Innovative – We do try new answers and create new solutions on th
RequirementsEssential Role and Function
We are always looking to advance our area of trade secret protection and contract law. Research as to state and region are some of the project processes you will be doing and interacting with our partners to compile case law and other research. We are not a law firm but we do develop our own in house legal documents before sending them to our attorneys for review. We are constantly developing this area of expertise.
A strong interest in legal research would be a requirement plus any legal education that may help with that ability.