- Internships /
- Legal /
- Atlanta Personal Injury Attorney John Foy and Associates Seeks Call Center Rep
Legal Cannabis InternEva Gardens
Legal - Law Internship (Intellectual Property, Immigration, Contract- Business Law, Sports Mgmt.)AGV Sports Group
LEGAL INTERNCLEAN WATER! A TRASH AND DEBRIS CLEAN UP SERVICE!
Legal SecretaryLaw Office of Carolyn Dye
Legal Assistant InternshipLaw Offices of Michelle Machado Moreira, P.C.
Legal InternshipBadger Maps
Legal InternshipMitchell Barrenechea P.A.
Legal Intern for Miami Insurance Defense FirmMartinez Roman Goehl , P.A.
Atlanta Personal Injury Attorney John Foy and Associates Seeks Call Center RepBookmark This
John Foy and Associates
3343 Peachtree Rd #350
Posted: April 22 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJohn Foy and Associates is a law firm in Atlanta, Georgia that specializes in personal injury law. Founding partner John Foy, known locally as The Strong Arm, has been fighting and winning for members of the Atlanta community for more than 20 years. With an established and expert team of personal injury attorneys, John Foy and Associates knows what it takes to help those injured due to the negligence of others.
In an effort to continue offering the best in customer service, John Foy and Associates is looking to add energetic, hard working and customer service savvy call center representatives to its team.
For more information please visit https://www.johnfoy.com/career-opportunities/
Responsibilities- Your role as an intake specialist will serve a crucial part in providing the best in customer service, as you will be the initial contact potential clients have with our firm
- Your job duties would include answering incoming phone calls, verifying client information, and always demonstrating empathy towards any and all potential clients
Requirements- Live in the Atlanta area
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of customer care and call center experience
- A College degree is preferred, but not required
- Bilingual and personal injury law knowledge is also a plus