Legal and Government InternshipNYC Democratic Political Campaign
Legal & Administrative Assistant InternshipSound Imaging
Legal / Law Internship at Dynamic AGV Sports Group, Inc.AGV Sports Group, Inc.
Legal Intern/Law ClerkNakia Gray Legal, P.C.
Legal / Law Internship at Dynamic AGV Sports Group, Inc.AGV Sports Group / Motanation LLC
Intellectual Property Law InternshipAGV Sports Group / Motanation LLC
Legal Cannabis InternEva Gardens
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
OC Confidential Inc.
2525 Ponce De Leon Blvd. Suite 300
Coral Gables, FL
Posted: May 07 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOC Confidential Inc. is a risk mitigation and litigation support specialty firm. Our risk mitigation clients employ our skills so they can be ahead of the curb and know what is coming around the corner. Our international clients can rest easily knowing that their interests and assets are protected. Our litigation support clients enjoy a team of dedicated, motivated, efficient, and diligent individuals that work tirelessly to attain their objectives. Whether its service of timely process or analysis of criminal behavior patterns, our team has you covered.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
- Attend and participate in weekly meetings
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- Ability to work on multiple software platforms
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
SkillsRequired - Social Media Marketing, Self Motivated, Engaging People
Preferred - Legal Administration, English & Spanish languages