Legal Cannabis InternEva Gardens
Legal - Law Internship (Intellectual Property, Immigration, Contract- Business Law, Sports Mgmt.)AGV Sports Group
LEGAL INTERNCLEAN WATER! A TRASH AND DEBRIS CLEAN UP SERVICE!
Legal SecretaryLaw Office of Carolyn Dye
Legal Assistant InternshipLaw Offices of Michelle Machado Moreira, P.C.
Legal InternshipBadger Maps
Legal InternshipMitchell Barrenechea P.A.
Legal Intern for Miami Insurance Defense FirmMartinez Roman Goehl , P.A.
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
999 Walt Whitman Road, Ste 103
Posted: August 26 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNecessity Funding Partners, LLC is an industry leader in legal funding. Our keys to success are our unwavering commitment to outstanding customer service and our mission of helping injured people receive immediate financial assistance for life’s necessities.
The internship will focus on building new relationships with Personal Injury Attorneys.
Our interns will use their marketing and computer skills to reach out to attorneys and provide them with the information needed to refer Necessity Funding to their clients.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Office, Basic Computer Skills
Preferred - Personal Injury, Bilingual-English/Spanish, Legal