Legal Intern (Remote/Virtual Position)YSBA, LLC
Legal AdminstrativeLauth Investigations International
World Law Internship Program (Winter/Spring 2017)World Service Authority
Legal Research Intern Spring 2017Consumers for a Responsive Legal System
ParalegalLaw Office of Tracy Stallworth
Immigration Paralegal Intern (Paid)Williams Global Law PLLC
Legal Clerk InternSmart Capital Corporation
Legal InternGreat Minds
Creative Content Writing InternshipBookmark This
Posted: July 29 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLex-Warrier Foundation is a voluntary organisation to promote and impart legal education, across the globe. We publish articles on various socio-legal issues on our international journal on a regular interval. If you have a keen interest to write articles on any socio legal issues.
For more details about our journal please visit www.lex-warrier.in
Responsibilities- Content Writer
- Write articles of not more than 1000 words on contemporary legal issues
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Law journalism, public relations, English, business communications.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus