Dynamically growing defense law firm is looking for interns for a busy office.The Law Offices of Max Malmygin
Legal InternshipThe Law Firm of Ekaterina Mouratova, PLLC
Legal Researcher InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Business law internshipWKPOP
Perfect for Recent Bar TakersLaw Offices of Amir Sam Dibaei
Legal ExternshipLaw Offices of Amir Sam Dibaei
RECENT BAR TAKERS LOOKING FOR EXPERIENCE PRIOR TO ADMISSIONLaw Offices of Amir Sam Dibaei
Creative Content Writing InternshipBookmark This
Posted: July 29 2015
Company Location: New Delhi, IL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLex-Warrier Foundation is a voluntary organisation to promote and impart legal education, across the globe. We publish articles on various socio-legal issues on our international journal on a regular interval. If you have a keen interest to write articles on any socio legal issues.
For more details about our journal please visit www.lex-warrier.in
Responsibilities- Content Writer
- Write articles of not more than 1000 words on contemporary legal issues
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Law journalism, public relations, English, business communications.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus