Legal InternDOMINIEREN CORPORATION
Legal InternThe Butler Law Group, PLLC
Legal InternBeautyman Alvstad, LLP
legal Internship (paid) PART -TIME OR FULL TIMEUPLYFT CAPITAL
Legal Assistant/Paralegal/Attorney InternSussman Law Firm, PLLC
Law Student - Business contractsParadigm Learning.com
Research AssistantJacques & Associates
Legal InternElliot Ifraimoff & Associates, P.C.
Creative Content Writing InternshipBookmark This
Posted: July 29 2015
Company Location: New Delhi, IL
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionLex-Warrier Foundation is a voluntary organisation to promote and impart legal education, across the globe. We publish articles on various socio-legal issues on our international journal on a regular interval. If you have a keen interest to write articles on any socio legal issues.
For more details about our journal please visit www.lex-warrier.in
Responsibilities- Content Writer
- Write articles of not more than 1000 words on contemporary legal issues
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Law journalism, public relations, English, business communications.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus