Legal Intern - Criminal / Immigration LawMurphy & Price, LLP
Legal Research Intern Summer 2017Responsive Law
Human Rights & Legal Research ( Online/Virtual)Indian Law Associates (ILA)
Mediation Intern Needed for Start Up in Los AngelescoParenter
2017 Summer InternshipNeighborhood Attorneys, LLC
ParalegalMcKibben Johnson, LLC
Law StudentTomes & Hanratty PC
Legal Assistant Intern for Immigration Law FirmKhullar P.A.
Creative Content Writing InternshipBookmark This
Posted: July 29 2015
Company Location: New Delhi, IL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLex-Warrier Foundation is a voluntary organisation to promote and impart legal education, across the globe. We publish articles on various socio-legal issues on our international journal on a regular interval. If you have a keen interest to write articles on any socio legal issues.
For more details about our journal please visit www.lex-warrier.in
Responsibilities- Content Writer
- Write articles of not more than 1000 words on contemporary legal issues
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Law journalism, public relations, English, business communications.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus