Legal InternshipArnoff and Associates, Inc.
Legal Researcher InternshipJulie Braun Co.
DPointGroup is searching for interns in Legal DepartmentDpoint Group
eDiscovery Project Management InternshipUnitedLex
Raleigh, NC Professional Services Marketing Internship, for Triangle Area College Students ONLYWard and Smith, P.A.
Legal Assistant/Paralegal InternshipBarber Power Law Group
Legal assistantNerina Smart, P.A.
Legal InternshipPassaic Valley Sewerage Commission
Division of Administration Legal Recruitment Bureau – New York CityBookmark This
OFFICE OF THE NEW YORK STATE ATTORNEY GENERAL(Washington College)
OFFICE OF THE NEW YORK STATE ATTORNEY GENERAL
New York, NY
Posted: October 15 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Office of the New York State Attorney General (OAG) is seeking a talented graduate or undergraduate (rising junior or higher) student for a volunteer internship or externship for course credit with the Legal Recruitment Bureau.
The Legal Recruitment Bureau is primarily responsible for recruiting attorneys, investigators, legal support analysts and students as well as managing the hiring process. Additionally, the bureau is charged with organizing and coordinating the annual statewide summer internship program.
Duties will include, but not be limited to: assisting with correspondence and communications, including job postings; online outreach and promotion using social media; assisting with event planning and coordination; compiling, summarizing and/or presenting marketing research; receipt and distribution of applications; entry of information into the recruitment database; assisting applicants and staff with the recruitment process; and performing other duties, as assigned.
This position is unpaid. Our staff will provide all necessary training. Applicants must be full-time students and be able to work a minimum of fifteen (15) hours/week. Due to the extensive training, we ask students to commit to a full academic year.
ResponsibilitiesHOW TO APPLY
Applications are being received online. To apply, please visit our website by clicking here.
Applicants must be prepared to submit a complete application consisting of the following:
• Cover Letter (You may address to Sandra Jefferson Grannum, Esq., Bureau Chief, Legal Recruitment)
• List of three (3) references with contact information and email addresses
• Most recent transcript (unofficial is acceptable)
• Writing Sample and/or Portfolio of prior work
Please note: Failure to submit a complete application will delay the consideration of your application.
If you have questions about a position with the OAG, the application process or assistance with submitting your application, please contact the Legal Recruitment Bureau via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about the OAG, please visit our website: www.ag.ny.gov.
Candidates from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply. The OAG is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to workplace diversity.
• Majoring in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, and/or other related fields.
• Highly organized, self-directed and resourceful.
• Able to manage multiple, time sensitive tasks, simultaneously.
• Must be able to define and work to deadlines.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills.
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, and Outlook is a must.
• Prior experience with social media and/or content marketing is preferred.
• Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and/or other graphic editors is a plus, but not required.