eDiscovery Project Management InternshipUnitedLex
Raleigh, NC Professional Services Marketing Internship, for Triangle Area College Students ONLYWard and Smith, P.A.
Legal Assistant/Paralegal InternshipBarber Power Law Group
Legal assistantNerina Smart, P.A.
Legal InternshipPassaic Valley Sewerage Commission
Law/ internGuardian Law
Unpaid Internship of employmentLaw Office of Courtney K. Davy, LLP
Technology Intern for High-Volume Downtown Law FirmFInkelstein, Meirowitz & Eidlisz
Estate Planning Legal InternshipBookmark This
Law Offices of Jill Gregory
620 Newport Center Drive
Newport Beach, CA
Posted: August 11 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJill Gregory PC is an estate and business planning law firm. Jill offers highly personalized estate planning primarily to families with small children.
We are looking for 2 part-time interns. Flexible schedule. Most of the work will be virtual with the exception of client meetings.
This internship will take you through the various stages of estate planning from marketing to client engagement, drafting, and delivering the final plan.
Responsibilities• Legal Research
• Draft correspondence
• Draft trusts and related estate planning documents
• Assist with scheduling
• Scanning, filing, copying and creating binders for estate plans
• Client communication
• Attend some client meetings and signing ceremonies
Requirements• Must live in Southern California
• Minimum commitment is 12 Weeks Part-time
• Excellent communication skills (Written and Oral)
• Law Student
• Must work well independently
• Good communication & writing skills
• Excellent organization and research skills
• Proficient in Microsoft office (Word, Excel and power point)
• Credit available
• Use of social media –Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin
• Online research