Legal / Law Internship at Dynamic AGV Sports Group, Inc.AGV Sports Group / Motanation LLC
Intellectual Property Law InternshipAGV Sports Group / Motanation LLC
Legal Cannabis InternEva Gardens
Legal - Law Internship (Intellectual Property, Immigration, Contract- Business Law, Sports Mgmt.)AGV Sports Group
LEGAL INTERNCLEAN WATER! A TRASH AND DEBRIS CLEAN UP SERVICE!
Legal SecretaryLaw Office of Carolyn Dye
Legal Assistant InternshipLaw Offices of Michelle Machado Moreira, P.C.
Legal InternshipBadger Maps
Estate Planning Legal InternshipBookmark This
Law Offices of Jill Gregory
620 Newport Center Drive
Newport Beach, CA
Posted: August 11 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJill Gregory PC is an estate and business planning law firm. Jill offers highly personalized estate planning primarily to families with small children.
We are looking for 2 part-time interns. Flexible schedule. Most of the work will be virtual with the exception of client meetings.
This internship will take you through the various stages of estate planning from marketing to client engagement, drafting, and delivering the final plan.
Responsibilities• Legal Research
• Draft correspondence
• Draft trusts and related estate planning documents
• Assist with scheduling
• Scanning, filing, copying and creating binders for estate plans
• Client communication
• Attend some client meetings and signing ceremonies
Requirements• Must live in Southern California
• Minimum commitment is 12 Weeks Part-time
• Excellent communication skills (Written and Oral)
• Law Student
• Must work well independently
• Good communication & writing skills
• Excellent organization and research skills
• Proficient in Microsoft office (Word, Excel and power point)
• Credit available
• Use of social media –Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin
• Online research