Legal Researcher InternshipJulie Braun Co.
DPointGroup is searching for interns in Legal DepartmentDpoint Group
eDiscovery Project Management InternshipUnitedLex
Raleigh, NC Professional Services Marketing Internship, for Triangle Area College Students ONLYWard and Smith, P.A.
Legal Assistant/Paralegal InternshipBarber Power Law Group
Legal assistantNerina Smart, P.A.
Legal InternshipPassaic Valley Sewerage Commission
Law/ internGuardian Law
Immigration Law Firm InternshipBookmark This
TLA Law, Attorneys at Law
60 E. 42nd Street, 46th Floor
New York, NY
Posted: April 23 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionA small and established U.S. immigration law firm provides counsel on a great variety of employment-based immigration matters. We are based in Midtown in New York City in the United State and Taiwan. We have extensive experience in representing clients on various non-immigration visa categories. Unpaid Internships/paid clerkships available throughout the year. Interns/clerks will provide strong editing, office, and legal support for immigration cases and general office matters. Internships may lead to part-time or per-diem employment. Thank you!
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial and legal projects.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of legal documents & proposals;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s or Master's degree in humanities, business communications, law, international affairs, or social sciences in general. No law graduates please.
- Employment-based immigration experience strongly preferred.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Strong office, communication, and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance and marketing a plus.