Legal InternDOMINIEREN CORPORATION
Legal InternThe Butler Law Group, PLLC
Legal InternBeautyman Alvstad, LLP
legal Internship (paid) PART -TIME OR FULL TIMEUPLYFT CAPITAL
Legal Assistant/Paralegal/Attorney InternSussman Law Firm, PLLC
Law Student - Business contractsParadigm Learning.com
Research AssistantJacques & Associates
Legal InternElliot Ifraimoff & Associates, P.C.
Immigration Law Firm InternshipBookmark This
TLA Law, Attorneys at Law
60 E. 42nd Street, 46th Floor
New York, NY
Posted: April 23 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionA small and established U.S. immigration law firm provides counsel on a great variety of employment-based immigration matters. We are based in Midtown in New York City in the United State and Taiwan. We have extensive experience in representing clients on various non-immigration visa categories. Unpaid Internships/paid clerkships available throughout the year. Interns/clerks will provide strong editing, office, and legal support for immigration cases and general office matters. Internships may lead to part-time or per-diem employment. Thank you!
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial and legal projects.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of legal documents & proposals;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s or Master's degree in humanities, business communications, law, international affairs, or social sciences in general. No law graduates please.
- Employment-based immigration experience strongly preferred.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Strong office, communication, and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance and marketing a plus.