Criminal JusticeWilshire Financial Network
Legal Intern (Remote/Virtual Position)YSBA, LLC
Legal AdminstrativeLauth Investigations International
World Law Internship Program (Winter/Spring 2017)World Service Authority
Legal Research Intern Spring 2017Consumers for a Responsive Legal System
ParalegalLaw Office of Tracy Stallworth
Immigration Paralegal Intern (Paid)Williams Global Law PLLC
Legal Clerk InternSmart Capital Corporation
Immigration Law Firm InternshipBookmark This
TLA Law, Attorneys at Law
60 E. 42nd Street, Suite 1448
New York, NY
Posted: April 23 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionA small and established U.S. immigration law firm provides counsel on a great variety of commercial & employment-based immigration matters. We are based in Midtown in New York City in the United State and Taiwan. We have extensive experience in representing clients on various non-immigration visa categories. Internships available in the summer and throughout the school year. Interns will provide strong editing, office, and legal support for immigration cases and general office matters. It may lead to part-time or per-diem employment. Thank you!
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial and legal projects.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of legal documents & proposals;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s or Master's degree in humanities, business communications, law, international affairs, or social sciences in general.
- Employment-based immigration experience strongly preferred.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Strong office, communication, and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance and marketing a plus.