Summer Legal InternMelwood, Inc.
Legal Intern - Criminal / Immigration LawMurphy & Price, LLP
Legal Research Intern Summer 2017Responsive Law
Human Rights & Legal Research ( Online/Virtual)Indian Law Associates (ILA)
Mediation Intern Needed for Start Up in Los AngelescoParenter
2017 Summer InternshipNeighborhood Attorneys, LLC
ParalegalMcKibben Johnson, LLC
Law StudentTomes & Hanratty PC
Immigration Law Firm InternshipBookmark This
TLA Law, Attorneys at Law
60 E. 42nd Street, 46th Floor
New York, NY
Posted: April 23 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionA small and established U.S. immigration law firm provides counsel on a great variety of employment-based immigration matters. We are based in Midtown in New York City in the United State and Taiwan. We have extensive experience in representing clients on various non-immigration visa categories. Unpaid Internships/paid clerkships available throughout the year. Interns/clerks will provide strong editing, office, and legal support for immigration cases and general office matters. Internships may lead to part-time or per-diem employment. Thank you!
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial and legal projects.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of legal documents & proposals;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s or Master's degree in humanities, business communications, law, international affairs, or social sciences in general. No law graduates please.
- Employment-based immigration experience strongly preferred.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Strong office, communication, and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance and marketing a plus.