Intern ParalegalConde Glaser LLP
La Mirada, CA - Boutique Law Firm Interns WantedGomez & Simone, PC
Paralegal Internship In Chinagoabroadchina
Legal internProperty Management
PAID Legal Department Summer InternU Haul International
Entertainment Lawyer (Legal Team Trainee)GRAYABYSS, LLC
Disruptive Legal ModelLegal Shield
Immigration Law Office InternBookmark This
United By Faith Legal Ministry, Inc.
6220 S. Orange Blossom Trail
Posted: July 21 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionUnited By Faith Legal Ministry, Inc. is an immigration law clinic in Orlando, Florida near Florida Mall serving low income people by providing them with legal representation for immigration related matters.
We are looking interns to work with us on Saturday as intake coordinators. On Saturdays, we will start to have clinics designed to offer representation to potential clients that are unable to pay for a private attorney.
Responsibilities- Organize and collect clients' information and documents
- Monitor project calendar, ensuring project is on schedule
Requirements- Understand cost-reduction principles and how to implement goals
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization
- Speak English and Spanish or English and Portuguese or French, Arabic
- Feel a desire to learn immigration law