Litigation Internship for Juris Doctor, Recent Law School GradSamini Scheinberg PC
Criminal JusticeWilshire Financial Network
Legal Intern (Remote/Virtual Position)YSBA, LLC
Legal AdminstrativeLauth Investigations International
World Law Internship Program (Winter/Spring 2017)World Service Authority
Legal Research Intern Spring 2017Consumers for a Responsive Legal System
ParalegalLaw Office of Tracy Stallworth
Immigration Paralegal Intern (Paid)Williams Global Law PLLC
Immigration Law Office InternBookmark This
United By Faith Legal Ministry, Inc.
6220 S. Orange Blossom Trail
Posted: July 21 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionUnited By Faith Legal Ministry, Inc. is an immigration law clinic in Orlando, Florida near Florida Mall serving low income people by providing them with legal representation for immigration related matters.
We are looking interns to work with us on Saturday as intake coordinators. On Saturdays, we will start to have clinics designed to offer representation to potential clients that are unable to pay for a private attorney.
Responsibilities- Organize and collect clients' information and documents
- Monitor project calendar, ensuring project is on schedule
Requirements- Understand cost-reduction principles and how to implement goals
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization
- Speak English and Spanish or English and Portuguese or French, Arabic
- Feel a desire to learn immigration law