Legal InternBeautyman Alvstad, LLP
legal Internship (paid) PART -TIME OR FULL TIMEUPLYFT CAPITAL
Legal Assistant/Paralegal/Attorney InternSussman Law Firm, PLLC
Law Student - Business contractsParadigm Learning.com
Research AssistantJacques & Associates
Legal InternElliot Ifraimoff & Associates, P.C.
Fall Intern - Legal DepartmentJohns Hopkins HealthCare
Data Entry/Legal Secretary InternshipThe Hardman Law Offices
Law Internship AbroadBookmark This
PursueAsia Internship Provider
Posted: June 12 2017
Company Location: London, KY
Application Deadline: July 12, 2017
Position: 30 Full-time, Unpaid
Timeframe: 06/13/17 — 06/13/18
DescriptionWe provide International Law Internship Program in Singapore, Dubai, Thailand and India.
Our programs typically run for 4 or 8 weeks and we offer placements in either multinational organizations or not for profit organizations (depending on your choice), where English is the mode of communication and Internship will be paid.
Feel free to browse our website http://www.pursueasia.com/internship-in-law for more details.
Singapore, Dubai, India : 4-8 weeks
Thailand : 12-24 weeks
The Internship Program Includes,
-Pre-Departure & Visas
-Arrival & Orientation
-Social & Cultural Activities
-PursueAsia Certificate for International Experience and Exposure Completion Certificate for the internship by the company you would work for.
Responsibilities- Keeps cases organized by establishing and organizing files; monitoring calendars; meeting deadlines; documenting actions; inputting information into file database and case management software; confirming case status with attorney.
- Helps develop cases by maintaining contact with people involved in the case; scheduling depositions; preparing and forwarding summonses and subpoenas; drafting complaints; preparing and filing discovery requests; preparing responses to opposing counsel; generating status reports.
- Keeps clients informed by maintaining contact; communicating case progress.
- Maintains case costs by verifying outstanding balances with attorney, clients, and providers.
- Supports case preparation by preparing case summaries and materials for mediation conferences; preparing pleadings; monitoring and obtaining discovery responses; organizing materials for team case review.
- Enhances trial proceedings by organizing evidence; preparing exhibits; scheduling witnesses; ensuring that witnesses are ready when needed; taking courtroom notes.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.