2017 Summer InternshipNeighborhood Attorneys, LLC
ParalegalMcKibben Johnson, LLC
Law StudentTomes & Hanratty PC
Legal Assistant Intern for Immigration Law FirmKhullar P.A.
Legal Internsital shah attorney at law
Intellectual Property ReviewThe Kinesis Centre
Court NavigatorNew York City Civil Court
Legal Intern (Intellectual Property)AMD Global Consulting
Law Clerk/Legal Intern - The Weinstein Firm, LLC.Bookmark This
The Weinstein Firm
Posted: February 18 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Weinstein Firm, LLC. is excited to offer an exciting internship opportunity.
Founded in 2013, The Weinstein Firm is a fast-growing and dynamic Atlanta Based law firm that specializes in assisting individuals throughout the state of Georgia with Plaintiff’s Personal Injury matters.
Our Internship Program offers hands-on work experience to students completing their undergraduate and graduate degrees and allows us to engage with the local community and discover new and emerging talent.
Requirements for the Internship Program include:
• Enrollment at an accredited college/university
• Legal authorization to work in the US
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Assist members of the law department and work directly with attorneys and other department professionals
• Support firms Pre-Litigation and Litigation sectors on a range of legal projects
• Projects Include: matters related to motor vehicle accidents, premises negligence, and daycare negligence
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and legal research methods.
• Must be a law school student who is currently enrolled in law school.
• Advanced Excel skills, experience with statistics, etc.
• Completed a 4 year Bachelor's degree program.
• Strong oral and written communications skills.
• Strong research and writing skills.
• Interest in and/or familiarity with personal injury law.
If you are interested in this fantastic Summer internship opportunity and meet the requirements of the program as indicated, please submit a cover letter, resume (in Word format ONLY) or CV, and, if available and upon request, law school transcript.