Litigation Internship for Juris Doctor, Recent Law School GradSamini Scheinberg PC
Criminal JusticeWilshire Financial Network
Legal Intern (Remote/Virtual Position)YSBA, LLC
Legal AdminstrativeLauth Investigations International
World Law Internship Program (Winter/Spring 2017)World Service Authority
Legal Research Intern Spring 2017Consumers for a Responsive Legal System
ParalegalLaw Office of Tracy Stallworth
Immigration Paralegal Intern (Paid)Williams Global Law PLLC
Law ClerkBookmark This
Medical Distribution Network
Posted: June 17 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMedical Distribution company start-up is growing fast and needs lots of legal assistance by talented law clerks. Our products are general and specialty surgical supplies and wound care supplies used in general, orthopedic, abdominal, and colorectal surgeries. We are looking for law clerks to perform legal research on a variety of topics, including employment law, product liability, finance and tax issues, corporate law, and more.
Please apply by emailing your resume and writing sample (if available). Internships are unpaid and last 6-8 weeks based on availability (10 hours per week).
You will work remotely but must be available during certain hours for discussion, instruction. Please highlight any relevant prior experience to the fields of medicine, law, tax, finance, or marketing. Multiple law clerk positions are available for qualified applicants.
• Research variety of legal topics: medical, product liability, corporate law, civil procedure, finance, tax, and issues related to start-ups.
• Produce additional high-quality writing samples
• Potential for great letter of recommendation
• Potential to work on actual project and gain valuable legal and business experiences
• Hands on - you'll be advising us sales plans, product liability, corporate affairs, NDAs, intellectual property, and more.
Please apply by emailing your resume, copy of your transcript (copies acceptable), cover letter, and resume. Internships are unpaid and last 10 weeks based on availability (10-15 hours per week). You can split your summer with other part-time clerkships. You will work remotely but must be available during certain hours for discussion, instruction, and virtual presentation to our executive committee. Please highlight any relevant prior experience to the fields of medicine, law, tax, finance, or marketing. Multiple law clerk positions are available for qualified applicants.
• Enrollment at an ABA approved law school
• Ability to conduct legal research and write articulate legal and research memorandum
• Ability to work independently with little supervision
• Legal Research writing sample
SkillsRequired - Legal Research Skills, Legal Writing
Preferred - Technological Innovation, Business Unit Start-up, Analytical Writing, Tax