Legal Assistant InternshipLaw Offices of Michelle Machado Moreira, P.C.
Legal InternshipBadger Maps
Legal Assistant Legal Intern OR ExternArtWorks
Legal InternshipMitchell Barrenechea P.A.
Legal Intern for Miami Insurance Defense FirmMartinez Roman Goehl , P.A.
Graphic Design InternZeng Law Group, PLLC
Legal and Government InternshipNYC Democratic Political Campaign
Data Entry/Legal Secretary InternshipThe Hardman Law Offices
Law Firm Administrative InternBookmark This
Posted: April 13 2016
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Full-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBoutique real estate and business law firm in Brickell, Florida is searching for intern to train in legal office administration. The intern will assure the daily operations run smoothly.
ResponsibilitiesThe intern will assure the daily operations run smoothly and will be trained in the following areas.
• Day to day office duties
• Answer phones
• Potential client intake/screenings
• Schedule appointments
• Maintain office calendar
• Draft initial pleadings and letters
• Upkeep of social media marketing accounts
• Monthly office billing and collection
• Filing, copying, scanning and faxing
• Set up new client files
• Support office team members
RequirementsThis position requires the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a very fast paced environment. The ideal candidate must be highly organized and self-directed, and have a good attitude with a professional demeanor.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Must have exceptional phone etiquette
• Must be detail oriented
• Must be persistent, with good follow up
• Fluent in English and Spanish. Portuguese a plus.
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Office, Phone Etiquette, Oral & Written Communication Skills, Detail Oriented, English & Spanish languages
Preferred - Portuguese