Legal Assistant InternshipLaw Offices of Michelle Machado Moreira, P.C.
Legal InternshipBadger Maps
Legal Assistant Legal Intern OR ExternArtWorks
Legal InternshipMitchell Barrenechea P.A.
Legal Intern for Miami Insurance Defense FirmMartinez Roman Goehl , P.A.
Graphic Design InternZeng Law Group, PLLC
Legal and Government InternshipNYC Democratic Political Campaign
Data Entry/Legal Secretary InternshipThe Hardman Law Offices
Law Firm InternBookmark This
LAW FIRM OF MICHAEL LAMBERT LLC
5724 Rising Sun Ave
Posted: January 05 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Personal Injury, Immigration, Criminal, Business, Family/Divorce
Location: 5724 Rising Sun Ave Philadelphia, PA 19120
Full or Part Time:
Part Time, Minimum of 15 hours a week, 3 days a week. Monday-Friday
• Job will consist of writing letters, photocopying, printing, retrieving files, researching, filing, making phone calls, etc.... we will be seeing how you work under pressure at a law firm. You will be supervised by the attorney, and an Office Manager. You will receive a professional recommendation letter from Mr. Lambert for time that you spend here at the Law Firm.
• Performs administrative duties in support of the maintenance of employee records, including personnel status updates.
• Assists in the collection of employee information for reports and statistical research.
• Enter client data into the company record keeping system.
• Processes paperwork for functional area according to established procedures.
• Provides support in functional areas of organization development and training.
• Simple everyday tasks that will include; Job will consist of writing letters, photocopying, retrieving files, researching, filing, making phone calls, etc.... we will be seeing how you work under pressure at a law firm.
• You will also be guided if needed on how to start prepping for your SAT’s and taking the steps on preparing to enter Law School.
To be eligible for internship students must have:
• An interest in becoming a paralegal, or pursuing college in any branch of The Law.
• Excellent oral, written, and communication/presentation skills.
• The capacity to work under pressure and handle several tasks at a time.