Law Student or Paralegal Student - Internship for academic creditLanin Law P.C.
Legal Intern for an Entertainment CompanySignal 23 TV
Office InternThe Carter Law Group
Legal InternshipManley Deas Kochalski
Paralegal InternshipMcCready, Garcia & Leet
Corporate Legal InternTransmarket Group
Legal Assistant/ Paralegal/Law ClerkThe JC Law Group, LLC
Law ClerkU.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
Law Student/Summer Associate Internship ProgramBookmark This
Brown Wharton & Brothers
712 Main Street Ste. 800
Posted: May 04 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBrown Wharton & Brothers (www.medmalfirm.com) is a litigation boutique that focuses on medical malpractice and healthcare litigation throughout the country. The attorneys at Brown Wharton & Brothers are experienced in handling medical malpractice cases, including nursing home abuse, brain injury, medical errors, birth injury, and more.
Since its inception, Brown, Wharton, & Brothers has offered opportunities for law students to learn more about the practice of law. Our interns and summer associates do real projects on real cases.
1. Candidate will provide support to BWB attorneys on their Medical Malpractice cases
2. Assist in reviewing and preparing correspondence, along with preparing discovery, typing and modifying documents, and preparing case folders and trial binders
3. Legal research and writing opportunities are available
4. The candidate will be able to attend depositions and trials
5. Provide some administrative support to paralegals
1. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented and wants expand their knowledge of the judicial system
2. Must be attending an ABA-Approved Law School