Spring 2017 Internshipat Boutique Civil Litigation Firm in West Los AngelesLaw Offices of Amir Sam Dibaei
Summer Legal InternMelwood, Inc.
Legal Intern - Criminal / Immigration LawMurphy & Price, LLP
Legal Research Intern Summer 2017Responsive Law
Human Rights & Legal Research ( Online/Virtual)Indian Law Associates (ILA)
Mediation Intern Needed for Start Up in Los AngelescoParenter
2017 Summer InternshipNeighborhood Attorneys, LLC
ParalegalMcKibben Johnson, LLC
Legal AssistantBookmark This
Woodland Hills, CA
Posted: September 03 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Part-time, unpaid + School credit where available
To start 1st week October
2 Interns 10-15 hrs each
We are a small dynamically growing Business law firm that specializes in US & UK Immigration and Contract Law. We are looking for 2 Interns to help with administrative, communication and other clerical duties. We are easy going, fun and creative when it comes to work. Flexible schedule and casual dress code guaranteed!
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Legal Research
• Assist in developing and contributing to legal matters.
• Assisting with Business Plans for new businesses.
• Maintain up-to-date records
• General office duties, legal help, phones, emails, faxes, filing
1hr personal tutoring per month may be available for those who will be taking the California bar exams within the next two years.
• Los Angeles Resident - Big plus if you live in the valley
• Minimum commitment is 12 Weeks Part-time
• Excellent communication skills (Written and Oral)
• Law Student or Interest in Law is a must
• Business, economic or marketing degree preferred
• Previously worked in an office environment
• Good communication & writing skills
• Excellent organization and research skill
• Proficient in Microsoft office (Word, Excel and power point)
• Ability to create and amend PDF forms a plus
• Working towards JD or law school
• Credit available
• Use of social media –Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin
• Online research