Legal InternDOMINIEREN CORPORATION
Legal InternThe Butler Law Group, PLLC
Legal InternBeautyman Alvstad, LLP
legal Internship (paid) PART -TIME OR FULL TIMEUPLYFT CAPITAL
Legal Assistant/Paralegal/Attorney InternSussman Law Firm, PLLC
Law Student - Business contractsParadigm Learning.com
Research AssistantJacques & Associates
Legal InternElliot Ifraimoff & Associates, P.C.
Legal AssistantBookmark This
Woodland Hills, CA
Posted: September 03 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Part-time, unpaid + School credit where available
To start 1st week October
2 Interns 10-15 hrs each
We are a small dynamically growing Business law firm that specializes in US & UK Immigration and Contract Law. We are looking for 2 Interns to help with administrative, communication and other clerical duties. We are easy going, fun and creative when it comes to work. Flexible schedule and casual dress code guaranteed!
Please send your resume to email@example.com
• Legal Research
• Assist in developing and contributing to legal matters.
• Assisting with Business Plans for new businesses.
• Maintain up-to-date records
• General office duties, legal help, phones, emails, faxes, filing
1hr personal tutoring per month may be available for those who will be taking the California bar exams within the next two years.
• Los Angeles Resident - Big plus if you live in the valley
• Minimum commitment is 12 Weeks Part-time
• Excellent communication skills (Written and Oral)
• Law Student or Interest in Law is a must
• Business, economic or marketing degree preferred
• Previously worked in an office environment
• Good communication & writing skills
• Excellent organization and research skill
• Proficient in Microsoft office (Word, Excel and power point)
• Ability to create and amend PDF forms a plus
• Working towards JD or law school
• Credit available
• Use of social media –Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin
• Online research