Intern needed for a small busy Immigration Law FirmAtash Law PC
WI STUDENT INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITYCouncilman Kenyatta Johnson
Legal InternGreat Minds
Litigation Internship for Juris Doctor, Recent Law School GradSamini Scheinberg PC
Criminal JusticeWilshire Financial Network
Legal Intern (Remote/Virtual Position)YSBA, LLC
Legal AdminstrativeLauth Investigations International
Legal Intern: http://bit.ly/2bQNw9TBookmark This
1100 CommScope Place SE
Posted: September 02 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Enhance effectiveness of the Corporate Legal Department by assisting General Counsel, attorney team and Manager, Legal Business Operations with records and data upkeep and integrity through multiple technology outlets, and providing information technology and administrative support to members of the legal department. Position located in our Hickory, NC office.
Intern will become familiar with the inner workings of a fast-paced corporate environment and hone skills relating to strategizing and systematic project roll-out.
ResponsibilitiesDuties and Responsibilities:
• Provide assistance to Global Legal Team via multiple outlets including project assistance, application upkeep, and research-oriented problem-solving.
• Assistance with legal department SharePoint intranet sites, including: maintaining and updating multiple libraries for department.
• Provide daily process support for the billing management effort via the web-based system.
• Assist with records management, including basic filing and maintenance of paper and electronic files and indices, for the legal department.
• Assist as requested with other department initiatives, including particularly technology-based initiatives.
• Complete other projects and tasks as assigned. Provide backup and administrative support to other members of the legal department as needed.
• Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education from an accredited college or university
• Highly proficient with computers and office technology (Microsoft Office, including in particular Word, Excel and PowerPoint, e-mail, internet searching, electronic filing system, etc.)
• Must possess a positive attitude, strong interpersonal and communication skills, exhibit a professional demeanor and the ability to work with all levels of staff, including Executive-level
• Part-time position; 20 hours a week; schedule requires working multiple days per week during normal business hours