WI STUDENT INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITYCouncilman Kenyatta Johnson
Legal InternGreat Minds
Litigation Internship for Juris Doctor, Recent Law School GradSamini Scheinberg PC
Criminal JusticeWilshire Financial Network
Legal Intern (Remote/Virtual Position)YSBA, LLC
Legal AdminstrativeLauth Investigations International
World Law Internship Program (Winter/Spring 2017)World Service Authority
Legal Research Intern Spring 2017Consumers for a Responsive Legal System
Legal InternBookmark This
Weylie Centonzio PLLC
8240 118th Avenue North
Posted: June 23 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWeylie Centonzio, PLLC is a full service law firm with its main office in Largo, Florida. We are seeking a part-time intern to assist in the areas of Immigration Law, Personal Injury Law, Estate Planning, Probate, Elder Law and Real Estate Law. Qualified applicants should have an interest in the legal profession and be reliable and hard working.
Responsibilities- Drafting memoranda addressing the merits of a case
- Scan and File Legal Documents
- Respond to Discovery
- Organize Files
- Organize Demand Packages
- Perform Legal Research
- Set Hearings
Requirements- Computer proficiency with Westlaw, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft - Excel.
- Strong research and writing skills.
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail orientation.
- Demonstrated work ethic and goal-oriented.
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple projects in a timely manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, critical thinker, leader, team player, and self-managed learner.
- Ability to maintain confidential company information in the strictest of confidence.
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Word, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook
Preferred - Bilingual-Spanish