Legal Document Review InternMystacks
Legal and Government InternshipNYC Democratic Political Campaign
Legal & Administrative Assistant InternshipSound Imaging
Legal / Law Internship at Dynamic AGV Sports Group, Inc.AGV Sports Group, Inc.
Legal Intern/Law ClerkNakia Gray Legal, P.C.
Legal / Law Internship at Dynamic AGV Sports Group, Inc.AGV Sports Group / Motanation LLC
Intellectual Property Law InternshipAGV Sports Group / Motanation LLC
Legal InternBookmark This
Weylie Centonzio PLLC
8240 118th Avenue North
Posted: June 23 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWeylie Centonzio, PLLC is a full service law firm with its main office in Largo, Florida. We are seeking a part-time intern to assist in the areas of Immigration Law, Personal Injury Law, Estate Planning, Probate, Elder Law and Real Estate Law. Qualified applicants should have an interest in the legal profession and be reliable and hard working.
Responsibilities- Drafting memoranda addressing the merits of a case
- Scan and File Legal Documents
- Respond to Discovery
- Organize Files
- Organize Demand Packages
- Perform Legal Research
- Set Hearings
Requirements- Computer proficiency with Westlaw, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft - Excel.
- Strong research and writing skills.
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail orientation.
- Demonstrated work ethic and goal-oriented.
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple projects in a timely manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, critical thinker, leader, team player, and self-managed learner.
- Ability to maintain confidential company information in the strictest of confidence.
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook
Preferred - Bilingual-Spanish