Legal InternshipThe Law Firm of Ekaterina Mouratova, PLLC
Legal Researcher InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Business law internshipWKPOP
Perfect for Recent Bar TakersLaw Offices of Amir Sam Dibaei
Legal ExternshipLaw Offices of Amir Sam Dibaei
RECENT BAR TAKERS LOOKING FOR EXPERIENCE PRIOR TO ADMISSIONLaw Offices of Amir Sam Dibaei
LOOKING TO INVEST IN A WORTHY RECENT BAR TAKERLaw Offices of Amir Sam Dibaei
Legal InternBookmark This
Weylie Centonzio PLLC
8240 118th Avenue North
Posted: June 23 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWeylie Centonzio, PLLC is a full service law firm with its main office in Largo, Florida. We are seeking a part-time intern to assist in the areas of Immigration Law, Personal Injury Law, Estate Planning, Probate, Elder Law and Real Estate Law. Qualified applicants should have an interest in the legal profession and be reliable and hard working.
Responsibilities- Drafting memoranda addressing the merits of a case
- Scan and File Legal Documents
- Respond to Discovery
- Organize Files
- Organize Demand Packages
- Perform Legal Research
- Set Hearings
Requirements- Computer proficiency with Westlaw, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft - Excel.
- Strong research and writing skills.
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail orientation.
- Demonstrated work ethic and goal-oriented.
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple projects in a timely manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, critical thinker, leader, team player, and self-managed learner.
- Ability to maintain confidential company information in the strictest of confidence.
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook
Preferred - Bilingual-Spanish