Dynamically growing defense law firm is looking for interns for a busy office.The Law Offices of Max Malmygin
Legal InternshipThe Law Firm of Ekaterina Mouratova, PLLC
Legal Researcher InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Business law internshipWKPOP
Perfect for Recent Bar TakersLaw Offices of Amir Sam Dibaei
RECENT BAR TAKERS LOOKING FOR EXPERIENCE PRIOR TO ADMISSIONLaw Offices of Amir Sam Dibaei
LOOKING TO INVEST IN A WORTHY RECENT BAR TAKERLaw Offices of Amir Sam Dibaei
Paralegal InternBookmark This
Steidle Law Firm
333 Church Ave
Posted: March 23 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Steidle Law Firm, has been voted as “Best Lawyer” by The Roanoker’s 2014 Readers’ Poll Awards. David is the founder of Steidle Law Firm in downtown Roanoke, VA, and a tough legal advocate for clients throughout the Roanoke Valley. We are no stranger to awards. The Firm has been nominated as Small Business of the Year in 2012, 2013, and 2014 by the Roanoke Regional Chamber of Commerce. David W. Steidle continues to maintain his reputation as one of the most respected and recognized trial lawyers in Roanoke. He has more than 12 years of experience in both civil and criminal trial work and regularly undertakes complex cases that are about to go to trial. He has tried, to conclusion, thousands of cases. These cases have ranged from divorce, custody, and criminal, to traffic, DUI, and personal injury.
ResponsibilitiesInternships have long been recognized as a means of learning by doing. The primary advantage of an internship is the ability to work directly with attorneys, clients, and staff in our law firm. The individual must be a current student with an interest in the field of law. As an legal intern at Steidle Law Firm, you will be responsible for performing a variety of tasks including but not limited to:
1. Drafting and/or Reviewing outgoing letters
2. Scanning, photocopying, collating, and faxing
3. Filing and organizing
4. Input client information into online database
5. All other duties as assigned
Advanced candidates may be assigned legal research and writing assignments.
- Must be a mature individual who is able to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook. Organizational.
- Verbal and written communication skills a must.
- Experience with basic office hardware a must; scanners, fax machine, copiers, etc.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task is required.
- Must be a quick learner with good written and problem solving skills.
- A dependable work ethic, positive attitude, and commitment to providing quality service are musts.
- Understanding of the legal process and documents a plus.
-Understanding of and respect for confidentiality